City of arcade, the ‘Encore Azalea City’ representing southern hospitality and charm!
Founded in 1909, the city’s logo is reflective of the ideals that are important to the city and are symbolic of the future. The winged hands embrace friendship with the shield showing four distinct elements representing the city’s history:
- A house because Arcade was the site of the first school in Jackson County;
- A bi-plane to represent the county’s first airport which was also located in Arcade;
- A sheaf of wheat to remind citizens of the agricultural heritage of the area;
- And the azalea, the symbol of Southern hospitality.
Square Miles: 8.49
Population: 1786 (2010 census)
Search Arcade, GA Homes for Sale
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
© 2017 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.
Today's Market Trends for Arcade, GA *
* All data pertains to single-family homes